Bizwing 2.0 (ERP for Producer Company add-on)
All the new Bizwing software is now packed with some new features Like improved RD or FD management with instant collection and Receipt system for Credit companies, Producer Company management and many more. Some new Data Security features are also added. This ERP is fully customized and could be integrated with Auto SMS, Voice Calls, Auto Emailing and POS machines if needed. Investment, mutual fund management companies can also use this ERP to regularize all the routine management activities of the company.
Producer Company Software (Add-on)
About Producer Company :
A Producer Company is a group of people engaged in the production of primary produce or having one or more objectives relating to the primary produce. The new type is termed as `producer company', to indicate that only certain categories of persons can participate in the ownership of such companies. The members have necessarily to be `primary producers,' that is, persons engaged in an activity connected with, or related to, primary produce.
What is primary produce? In terms of the Act it is a produce of farmers arising from agriculture including animal husbandry, horticulture, floriculture, pisciculture, viticulture, forestry, forest products, re-vegetation, bee raising and farming plantation products: produce of persons engaged in handloom, handicraft and other cottage industries: by - products of such products; and products arising out of ancillary industries.
The 46 new sections respectively deal with incorporation of producer companies: their management; general meetings; share capital and members rights; finance, accounts and audit; loan to members and investments; penalties; amalgamation, merger or division; resolution of disputes; and reconversion of producer company to inter-State cooperative society. A few salient features are now briefly described.
Any ten or more individuals, each of them being a producer, that is, any person engaged in any activity connected with primary produce, any two or more producer institutions, that is, producer companies or any other institution having only producers or producer companies as its members or a combination of ten or more individuals and producer institutions, can get a producer company incorporated under the Act.
The objects of producer companies shall include one or more of the eleven items specified in the Act, the more important being:
- Production, harvesting, procurement, grading, pooling, handling, marketing, selling, export of primary produce of members or import of goods or services for their benefit;
- Processing including preserving, drying, distilling, brewing, venting, canning and packaging of produce of its members; and
- Manufacture, sale or supply of machinery, equipment or consumables mainly to its members.
The other objects include rendering technical or consultancy services, insurance, generation, transmission and distribution of power and revitalisation of land and water resources; promoting techniques of mutuality and mutual assistance; welfare measures and providing education on mutual assistance principles.
Bizwing ERP Producer Company Software Agro Producer Company How to start Producer Company RD FD Software Field Associates Agent Management agro cooperative company
1. Member & Share Management
- Register a Member
- Share Register
- Share Certificate (Automated / Computerized)
- Member Active/In-Active Option
- Verify / Approve System
- Agreements and Renewals
2. Saving A/c
- Account Opening
- Account Statement
- Account No. Wise Statement
- Account Closing
- Interest Calculation
- Pass Book Printing/Update
- Account Plans
- Interest Calculation
- Account Opening Report
- Deposit / Withdraw Report
- Account Closing Report
- F.D. (Fixed Deposits)
- R.D. (Recurring Deposits)
- M.I.S. (Monthly Installment System)
- R.D. Renewal
- Double (Reinvest) Scheme
- M.I.S. Cheque
- F.D./R.D./M.I.S. Money Receipt
- M.I.S. Cheque
- F.D. Certificate
- F.D. Renewal , Close etc
- F.D./R.D./M.I.S. Certificate
- Renewal Pass Book
- Loan Application Form
- Loan Entry
- Loan Disbursement
- Loan Re-Payment
- EMI Receipts
- Automatic Interest Calculation
- Daily / Monthly / Custom Installment
- Penalty Interest, other Charge etc
- Document Submit
- Transfer to S/B A/c.
6. General Accounting
- Account Head
- Sub-Account Head
- Day book
- Profit & Loss A/c
- Wages / Payoll
- Membership Details Report
- Share Details Report
- Reports (Claim,Disbursement,Payment) Payment Voucher(Computerized)
- Loan Sanction Letter(Computerized)
- NOC Letter(Computerized)